Senior Angular Front-End Developer
About the Job
- Work on paynas product to help shape the engineering team
- Perform hands-on development work using Angular
- Be involved in a full spectrum of front-end engineering, including new features and new applications
- Develop and implement systems using best practices and tools. Document and communicate them.
- Be creative and experiment with new solutions but pragmatic and committed to code optimization, maintainability, and quality
- Optimize the product for maximum speed and scale.
- Contribute to the design, analysis, and required target delivery
- Support other members of the team
- Expert level experience with browser-based technology, user interface development, responsive web design and engineering cross-browser, cross-device compliant code
- Expert level experience with HTML5 and web template engines - Markdown
- Expert level experience with CSS3 and CSS Preprocessors - SASS, LESS, etc.
- Expert level experience with writing high-quality, semantic, testable, maintainable, and well-documented code
- Good knowledge in with creating highly-performant, optimized websites
- Experience with consuming REST API using asynchronous methods
- Good knowledge in version control GIT and branching strategies
- Good knowledge in command-line utilities, build tools - Webpack, Grunt, Gulp
Behavioral & Communication Skills:
- Excellent communication skills at all levels, from team members to senior management
- Must have the ability to work in a team within an Agile operating model
- Ability to exchange constructive and respectful feedback
- Must be able to collaborate with wider groups on standards and best practices
- Enthusiasm and a desire to be part of an innovative team
- A commitment to quality, and a desire to improve
- B.Sc. in Computers & Information, Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience with Angular, RxJS and Firebase.
- Proficiency with Typescript
- Good knowledge of front-end technologies such as HTML, Bootstrap, CSS and responsive design techniques.
- Knowledge of PHP is a plus.