Senior Digital Acquisition Officer
Essential Skills & Competencies:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a related position
- Experienced in digital acquisition, preferably gained in Banking and/or Financial institutions
- Candidates from branches network with solid digital acquisition knowledge will also be considered
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Very good command of both written and spoken English
- Increase penetration & activation rate for digital channels
- Set acquisition and usage targets across in line with network and other channels
- Manage the ‘Digital Champions’ program across the network
- Liaise with CRM to drive usage campaigns
- Develop campaigns with Marketing & Corporate teams to improve service penetration and activation among customers and staff
- Create new acquisition and activation plans
- Monitor performance of digital channels against acquisition targets identifying areas for improvement and provide recommendations
- Collate and distribute all traffic reports ensuring all recommendations and resulting actions are identified and completed
- Defines services road map to meet market requirements by considering product profitability, pricing strategies, client satisfaction, and success rate.
- Create programs to enhance customer experience and awareness by increasing their dependencies on Digital channels.
- Manage new initiatives and innovative Ideas
- Understanding market needs, evaluates ideas for new products and investigates market viability.