Mobile Team Leader (IOS Background) (5 To 6 Years)
- B.S.C of computer science or related fields
- Minimum 5 years experience in iOS development
- Swift and Autolayouts is required
- Objective-C knowledge awareness.
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, best practices
- Strong Knowledge with MVVM and Data Binding
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming and software design pattern
- Architect efficient, scalable, and well-documented code
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Git or SVN source control
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the development team while adhering to the company’s strategy.
- Actively participate in the definition of both functional and non-functional requirements of a system and define the development strategy, standards, and support tools.